Mommy was away for a few days visiting Jack, Karla and Tim (more on that later). While she was away, I spent time with my friends - and Auntie Vicki. I missed Mommy terribly, but had a good time with my friends.
Mommy got my report card with a recap of my stay and here is what it said:
Food - Eager for a meal at home (and cheese)...I did get cheese when I got home!
Fun - Party animal
Bed - Rested comfortably
Potty - Took care of business
Overall - Carefree, calm, comfy; Had a pleasant day; Missed you (Mommy that is, of course)
Dear Mommy,
I missed you SO MUCH! My friends here at the hotel took real, real good care of me. Plus, I love my furry friends too. We stayed up late and sang songs and had pillow fights and stuff. I love staying here when you go bye bye. I Love You XOXO.
As much as I loved hanging out with all my friends (and Vicki), I was really happy to see Mommy tonight.
Plus, I can sleep now (since I won't be having a pillow fight with my friends tonight). I got a head start in the car.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment