Mommy saw Jack today. She made it in time for Jack to go on an Easter Egg hunt.
First, Jack had to make the eggs for the Easter Bunny to hide. Can you spot the ones he made for Mommy and me?
He eventually found all of the eggs the Easter Bunny hid for him. Some of them even had candy in them.
Then Jack, Mommy, Karla and Tim went to "brunch." I have no idea what that is, but I assume it is some sort of meal.
\
Karla had to take a picture of Mommy with her food because there was something on her plate that Mommy rarely eats...FRUIT. That's right, Mommy had fruit for "brunch." Jack really liked Mommy's strawberries, so she shared them with him.
They had a great time and I am glad that Mommy got to spend time with Jack today. It gave me time to catch up on my sleep. Mommy and me played a lot when she got home.
Oh - this is Bunny Sunday. So, I can't forget to mention my cousin Jackson Hareing. It looks like the Easter Bunny was very good to him this year.
Happy Easter!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment