Saturday, December 5, 2009

Look What I Got...

A snuggie.









That's right. Mommy and Daddy went to Mommy's work holiday party last night and they did an "elephant" gift exchange (don't ask me what that means). Someone else had opened the gift prior to Mommy getting it. Daddy told Mommy when it was her turn (and she was encouraged by many others in the room) to take the snuggie. I think Mommy made a good choice.

Daddy got a cool looking hat (pictured below with Tim).



But, someone else thought it was pretty cool too and decided to take it. So, Daddy ended up getting Mommy a purse and wallet made out of seat belts (stole it from someone else).



All in all, Mommy and Daddy had a good night. But, I think the best picture of the night is Daddy with "Pat the Stat." Yes, that's right "Pat the Stat." It is a blow-up version of one of the thermostats Mommy's company became famous for.

No comments: