By the way, Merry Christmas to all of you.
Well, the day started out with me barking loudly to get Mommy and Daddy out of bed. I hate it when they stay in bed longer than 8 a.m. in the morning. Plus, I was ready to get downstairs to see what Santa brought Mommy and Daddy for Christmas.
We all ran downstairs to see the gifts he left. Santa dropped off many gifts from Grandma and Grandpa - as well as Kristin and Eugene. Plus, he helped me wrap Daddy's gift and place something into his stocking for me. Pretty cool.
It was a good thing that Mommy and Daddy went out yesterday to clear the snow. It snowed overnight - but at least Santa had a better place to land the sleigh (not as snowy as some of our neighbors). I hope the weather didn't disrupt his trip too much. It was still snowing when we got up - and coming down quite heavily I should add.
Daddy decided that he and Mommy should wait to mmove the snow. So, we opened all of the presents. I enjoyed opening all of the gifts. I love paper - and I have been waiting all year to unwrap the gifts.
Mommy and Daddy got really nice gifts from everyone.
I even got a gift from my cousin Jackson Hareing. He sent me the 2010 Bun Space calendar. He is Mr. December. How cool.
Mommy and Daddy went out to move the snow again. We have had a lot over the past couple of days.
How much more did we get overnight - today?
Boy, I am pooped. I think I will take a little rest now.

No comments:
Post a Comment