Sunday, December 20, 2009

Cookies!

Mommy and Daddy spent the better part of the day yesterday making cookies (when they weren't out fighting the crowds at the mall for a few remaining Xmas gifts). I love it when Mommy and Daddy bake.



I find myself following Mommy all around the kitchen in hopes that something will fall from the counters that I love to eat. But, Mommy is very careful (most of the time) not to let anything fall. She does let me sniff everything, but most of it I don't like.

By the way, if you look closely you will see that Mommy is not as perfect as you think she is. The counter is just a mess from an accident she had with the candy cane pieces.







Daddy also helps Mommy make the cookies. He helped scoop the peanut butter cookies into a perfectly formed ball. He said he wanted to put the skills he gained from Hot Chocolate to good use.





I must say that all of the cookies turned out great (even though Mommy is not as thrilled with her fudge).









Thank goodness I didn't have to clean it all up. Neither did Daddy. He enjoyed a nice glass of wine - and I enjoyed laying down next to him!



No comments: