I had to go back to the Vet tonight for a check up. Dr. Silverman wanted to make sure my mouth and my eye was healing as expected. Needless to say, I was nervous. I didn't sit well for the tech.
I paced the floor and tried to get out the two doors in the room.
At one point, Mommy had to hold me because I was so nervous.
But I eventually heard Dr. Silverman's voice from behind the door and was so excited to see him. He even asked Mommy if that was how I greeted her each time she came home. And of course the answer was yes!
He said I was healing nicely and then he gave me a flu shot. And then my favorite part, all the ladies in the office stopped by to say hi to me. Yep, I'm still a ladies man. And, I've still got it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment