Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Spring Break - Day 1

Mommy is on Spring Break this week. And, I'm getting in on all the action.

First up, cleaning the sheets and all the down comforter covers. I'm partial to this one and I wouldn't let Mommy wash it (she eventually lured me away with a treat in order to get it washed).


You rarely see me like this. I'd much prefer all the blankets (feels a bit naked).



It was a good thing Mommy got all the sheets and comforters back on the bed before she left for the afternoon. I could sleep in my most comfortable position.



Mommy took the afternoon to see Van Gogh's Bedrooms at the Art Institute. Mommy is a member and she has tried to go a couple of other times, but it has been so, so busy. And from the looks of it, it was still busy yesterday.








She said the exhibit was amazing - so well done. I wish I could go, but Mommy says they don't allow dogs.

Mommy did take a little more time to go see the Warhol's again. If you'll remember, she was there late last year checking out that exhibit. She said it was much quieter this time around. It helped that it wasn't opening weekend and that Van Gogh was the new hot exhibit.


After the museum, Mommy had a late lunch at 7 Lions. It is a restaurant located right across from the museum. Mommy was there early this year celebrating her friends birthday. And, she remembered how good the cauliflower steak was. So, she indulged a bit.

Cauliflower Steak



Brussel Sprout and Burrata Toast

Mint Chocolate Chip with Bailey's Whip Cream Sundae


All in all, day #1 of Spring Break was good.

No comments: