Sunday, June 28, 2015

Bono and the Boys

Auntie Kristin and Uncle Eugene came for a visit this week. They came to see U2. They stayed with us at our apartment. Mommy said it reminded her of college times. I didn't care. I just really liked having them around.

Me and Uncle Eugene (shh...don't wake him)


Uncle Eugene went home on Thursday, but Auntie Kristin stayed and she took Mommy to U2 on Thursday night (I'm still amazed Auntie Kristin went two nights in a row).









Mommy said the concert was amazing, visually stunning. She and Auntie Kristin took tons of photos (too much work to post them all). They got home pretty late.

Me and Auntie Kristin (shh...don't wake her)


Auntie Kristin left on Friday and things have returned back to normal. But it was fun having them both here. Looks like a fun time was had by all.





No comments: