I've had the pleasure of spending the entire weekend with my Mommy. It's been so awesome.
She came home a little later than normal on Friday night, which first had me worried that she had plans with her friends, but she didn't. So, we ran around the apartment a bit. She caught me - just long enough - to snap a picture.
We then took a walk and came back for a little dinner (I did get some cheese). Then we snuggled up on the couch and watched a movie - Zero Dark Thirty. We have seen it before, but Mommy knows I like it a lot so she was happy to watch it again with me.
On Saturday, we started our day by cleaning the apartment (that usually happens on Saturday morning). I usually just hang out - watching Mommy do all the hard work, but occasionally I will pitch in with cleaning the floors.
After cleaning, Mommy took me to Lulu & Luigi's. I thought I was getting my haircut, but I found out I wasn't. I was there to pick out my Halloween costume and a new winter coat. Trust me, I was not thrilled to be trying on the costumes and the coats, but I people in the store thought I looked pretty darn cute.
I was happy to be back in the car headed home after the whole ordeal, but am happy to say I found two things I really like.
I won't share with you the Halloween costume (that will be a surprise), but I will share my fancy new coat.
Mommy did drop me off at home for a little while so she could run a few errands (places I can't go). She got caught in a rain/sleet/ice downpour. She was none to happy about being all wet - but I think she looked pretty darn cute!
Last night we just watched TV - and the finale of The White Queen. Mommy and I really got into this mini-series on STARZ. It is really good.
Today, I'm looking forward to Football and NASCAR. It doesn't get much better than that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment