Happy Halloween! This year's costume...an Octopus.
I Mommy has always chosen my costume, but I put a stop to that this year. I picked this one all by myself. The legs bounce when I walk - so that makes it super cool!
I had party at Day Care yesterday. There were lots of cute costumes, but probably not one was cuter than me.
What was better than my costume? Getting to eat ice cream. But, I made a huge mess and it took Mommy more than an hour last night to get all the ice cream out of my fur (I was really sticky).
After that, Mommy thought it was best if we take some photos. She decided to put on her butterfly wings.
I stayed home today while Mommy went to work. She said that not a lot of people dressed up, but Mommy thought it would be fun if she sported a little holiday spirit. I really like the pumpkins.
I just rested all day because I knew that I would be going out Trick-or-Treating with Jack tonight. I was so excited. I've actually never been out Trick-or-Treating before. I used to help Mommy pass out candy. Not this year.
Mommy thought it would be cool if she were a Shark (to go along with my Octopus). Can you see her fin?
Mommy made sure everyone was prepared...she brought headbands for all. Jack thought it was best that Karla wear the pumpkins.
Mommy chose to wear the ghosts because their color was "reflective."
Jack, he was Thomas the Train. And, he made sure he had the biggest pumpkin for candy collecting!
I had the best time Trick-or-Treating with Jack. I got to meet so many people and see so many kids in costumes. And, I got a lot of exercise. We went to a lot of houses.
Before I wrap-up my post, I thought it would be nice to share with you photos of my friends and family on this holiday. I hope they had a great day like I did.
Jackson Hareing
Aunt Colleen
Sydney
Murphy
Chloe
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment