Sunday, September 8, 2013

Celebration Time

I got to go to Jack's birthday party today. You may be saying it is a little early to have Jack's birthday - and it is. But, Jack is usually away at his birthday time and can't share it with his friends. So, Karla and Tim decided to hold one for him early. I felt so privileged to be invited.

So, I bought Jack a book and headed out to his party. I was a bit confused about the location though. I've never been to the golf course, let alone a mini golf course.

I got to the party a little early...so I had a wait for the others to arrive.




I then found out we were actually playing golf. One problem, I've never played. But that was OK. Mommy knew how and she helped me.





Mommy said I did a really good job (and so did Karla). So much so that Mommy gave me a treat (and I got plenty more from Jack's friends)


Jacks friends were really nice to me. They fed me chips (one of my favorites). And, one even wanted to hold me.


But most of all, I really enjoyed hanging out with my Mommy!


Thanks Jack for having me. I had a ton of fun.








No comments: