Mommy was on a business trip last week - actually, it seemed like two weeks since she left the week before. Of course I was sad to see her go, but I got to hang out with all my friends - and Auntie Vicky.
I knew something was up when Mommy spent the night before packing her bags (not a week ahead like she normally does). And, her need to take pictures of me at rediculously early hours of the morning before she leaves.
Vicky would text Mommy to let her know how I was doing and Mommy would text Vicky. Auntie Vicky would share with me the pictures Mommy sent.
Like the one of the Peabody ducks. I love the ducks. But, Mommy tells me this is the last time she will see them in Orlando because The Peabody in Orlando was sold to the Hyatt. That means an end to the ducks.
Or how about the one of Mommy playing with her new toy...an Excavator Demonstrator.
Pretty cool!
I was happy to know that Mommy was doing well and she in turn was happy to hear that I was doing well (and was on my best behavior).
But Mommy and I were both pretty darn tired by the end of the week. And happy to see each other.
I spent much of the weekend recovering (and so did Mommy) by laying on the couch or cuddling with Mommy.
I'm happy that life will get back to normal this week...me sleeping in bed at night, hanging out at the back window watching all the activity in The West End, going for walks when Mommy gets home from work and just having some me time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment