I had an upset tummy yesterday. Mommy was so worried because I was just laying down - and on the floor (not too common).
Mommy was so worried (as she always is when I'm not quite myself), that she started to take pictures of her and I before she went to get her nails done.
It's not like I was that sick (geez). At least I convinced her to see Nancy. Plus, It was Nancy's birthday earlier this week (she is a Leo like Mommy) and we got her a gift and I told Mommy she had to get it to her. I hear Nancy loved what we got her, BTW.
Mommy was going to run errands after her nail appointment, but Mommy was so worried about me that she came home. I - of course - was feeling better by the time she got home and was able to go outside and spend some time on the balcony.
But, I was able to convince Mommy that I still didn't feel all that great just so she would cook me dinner (ground beef and rice). It's not so often that Mommy cooks.
BTW, I'm feeling much better today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment