Sunday, August 4, 2013

An Art Fair Weekend

Mommy spent time this weekend at all the Art Fairs happening in the Twin Cities this weekend. And you know what, she got to go with Jack to one of them.

Mommy, Karla, Tim and Jack went to the Uptown Art Fair on Friday night. I was bummed I didn't get to go, but of course I was excited to see Jack!








Mommy had a lot of fun, but she said she wasn't impressed this year with the Uptown Art Fair.

But, there was more. But before Mommy went with Karla to the art fairs on Saturday, she ran errands. And she took me with her because she was getting this for me.



I enjoyed the ride, but it didn't last long.
 
Back to the art fairs. Karla came over and had lunch and then Mommy put on her walking shoes and headed out.
 


They went to the Loring Park art fair first and had success! Then, they stopped at the "art park" for a rest and a few pictures.





 

Then, they headed over to the Powderhorn Art Fair. Mommy had to parallel park (and she is horrible at it). But, Karla helped by guiding her a bit.
 
 

But, she was ultimately successful! BTW...they have decided they don't need to go back tot he Powderhorn Art Fair again.

After a long day, Mommy and Karla had a few drinks and appetizers at a restaurant across the street (at least I could keep my eye on them).

And while Mommy was gone, I was resting (no surprise).



Today, we are just hanging out at home and recovering from the busy weekend.

No comments: