Friday, May 4, 2012
Caught in the arms of another woman!
Yes, I got caught in the arms of another woman today. Her name is Courtney. In my defense, today was Courtney's first day at Day Camp. I wanted to welcome her and make her feel comfortable. Plus, I need to make sure I have all my bases covered if my other women are on vacation@ Of course, I turned on the Cosmo charm. But, Auntie Vicki and Sarah were not impressed. Here's what they shared with Mommy on my report card:
"Cosmo had a pretty interesting day. Auntie Vicki and his "other woman" were appalled to find out that he was sleeping in the arms of another woman today. The guilty look on his face said it all! Needless to say, his new mistress was reprimanded for trying to weasel her way into his heart!"
Oops!
Anyway, here are some cute picture of me Mommy took of me this week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment