Sunday, July 10, 2011

The Vet and the Lake

Mommy took me to the Vet this week. I don't know why. I am feeling fine. but Mommy had my blood drawn anyway. Good thing is that my blood work came back OK...the Vet says I am perfectly healthy. The bad thing is that I heard Mommy making another appointment for me. Something is up...I know it. I just don't know what.



It was a great week this week. Mommy spent much of the week home with me (when I wasn't at day camp). It was like the old times...Daddy used to be home with me everyday...working from home. Mommy did the same this week, although she was a little annoyed with me when I kept barking when she was on a conference call.

Yesterday, Mommy and Daddy let me get some rest while they hung out with Tommy P on his boat. This was their annual boating trip.











Daddy returned home looking like a lobster. I was really confused because it was cloudy yesterday. But, Daddy said you could still get burned when it was cloudy outside. Who knew?

No comments: