Friday, July 29, 2011

I Was Drug-ed

That's right! I was drug-ed. A couple of weeks ago I told you about my trip to the Vet. I said something was up, but I just wasn't sure what. Well, now I know why I was there. I was have my blood drawn to make sure I was OK to go to sleep for a little while. I had to get my teeth cleaned. And in order for the Vet to do that, she had to drug me (put me to sleep for a while). You know, the Vet is not my favorite place to visit, so I was very nervous. But, the ladies took good care of me.

I spent much of the day at the Vet and when Daddy came to get me late in the day, I was still a little "woozy." Daddy told Mommy when I got home that my front legs were going one way and my back legs were going another. Mommy took this photo of me when she got home.



I spent the rest of the evening sleeping. But, I was ready to go the next day. And, that was a good thing because Clyde was in da house! That's right...Clyde spent the whole week with us last week. So, he was there when I got home with the Vet. He took good care of me. I wish Clyde would come to visit more often. He's just so cool!

No comments: