Saturday, December 20, 2008

Let it Snow!

Let it snow, because I really don't have a choice. Yes, that's right. It has been snowing here since early this morning. In fact, Mommy and Daddy were to be having a holiday party at the house tonight, but the weather was so bad, none of their guests were able to make it. I am bummed, but I know that Mommy and Daddy didn't want anyone risking life and limb to get here. So, they told me that they will have a "make-up" holiday party. Daddy thought it would be cute if everyone brought make-up. Get it, make-up?!!!

Anyways, while Mommy prepared food for tonight (which they ended up eating for themselves), Daddy took care of clearing the snow from the driveway.



This was Daddy earlier this evening. This was his second time out clearing the snow today. But, this time it was different. The temperature was 0 degrees. So, I told him that he needed to bundle-up. Here I am looking at Mommy. I was trying to tell Mommy how silly I thought Daddy looked.



Anyways, just in case, Mommy got into the holiday spirit. Now, for those who don't know Mommy, she always wears these silly headbands during the holiday season.



Maybe this could be on our holiday card next year. But, it doesn't have Daddy in it. But, I bet Mommy could work some Photoshop magic and alter the photo to ensure it included Daddy.



I think she has a little more work to do. I want Mommy and Daddy both to be in the photo.

Anyways, I hope all of you are safe at home this evening. I leave you with a little holiday cheer. I get to see this house every night. Our neighbors work on setting this up several weeks before Thanksgiving. Then, Thanksgiving night, they turn all of the lights on. I thought I would share it with you.

No comments: