They finally finished putting the new siding on the house. Thank goodness. It was so loud. But, the house looks nice and Mommy was able to get everything back on the walls. Oh, and she was able to clean all of the dust the pounding had created.
I spent a lot of the week at day camp. I had a great time. Everyone was there...Baxter and Lacey.
Speaking of Lacey...Mommy and Daddy ventured out into the bad weather today to get my picture taken with Santa. But, to my surprise, Lacey and her sister's were there getting their picture taken as well. Mommy and Daddy, and Lacey's Mommy, wanted Lacey and I have to have our picture taken with Santa. We just wanted to play with each other. But, we did sit long enough to make our parents happy. Isn't Lacey soo cute! She even gave me a holiday card. One of her and one with her sisters. That is now three cards I have received this holiday. Auntie Vicki sent me one too!




Keep warm. I hear it is going to be very cold over the next few days!

No comments:
Post a Comment