I went last year too, but I couldn't walk the whole way. I was really little. So, I was excited to show everyone that I could walk the whole way this year! I got to see the ducks again (last year was the first time I had seen a duck). Can you spot the ducks (and swans) in the picture below?

I was very excited to see all of the kids. I got to play with all of them. Here I am with Sam and Abby before the walk.
But, before we left on the walk, a friend of mine showed up for the walk as well. Clyde! That's right, Clyde came for the walk too! I was so happy to see Clyde (and I had a blast playing with him all day yesterday). Nathalie and Ellie said that they were having a hard time telling us apart. Can you tell us apart?



Well, this year I finished the walk all on my own (I led the way). I had such a blast. I can't wait to go back next year.


Oh, and before I sign-off for the day, I want to wish Grandpa and Uncle Chris a happy birthday!

No comments:
Post a Comment