Sunday, October 19, 2008

Fall Cleaning

Mommy and Daddy have been working hard around the house this weekend. Yesterday, Daddy went and put all of these little flags in the yard. Mommy said it was to make sure Daddy didn't run the sprinkler heads over when working in the yard this weekend. I was too tired to care. But, Daddy looked kinda funny doing it.





Then, they cleaned out the garage. I really don't like it when I can hear them but I can see them. I just want to hang out with them all the time. But, Mommy said I would have gotten really dirty (and lord knows that Mommy doesn't like a dirty dog). But, today has been particularly disturbing. A group of men showed up at the neighbor's across the street very early this morning. They are working on putting a new roof on the house - but I can't stand all of the bangining. And, then Daddy decided he needed to go outside and do something in the lawn (I don't like the sound of the lawn mower). So, I was having a very hard time trying to decide what to focus on. Mommy caught it all on video. By the way, Daddy did something wierd to the lawn. It looks like a goose pooped all over the lawn.

Anyways, I want to say hi to Cheri. She met with Mommy and Daddy early this week about the photos she took of me in August. They came home with lots of photos (they look really cute. I must admit I take good pictures). Also, I want to give a shout out to Grandma. I am glad you where able to have your Chemo this week. I am sure you are anxious to get it over with. But, hang in there! I am thinking of you all of the time!

No comments: