Anyways, when Daddy came in, he chased me around with the guitar. I wanted to make sure Mommy got it on video so Grandma could see it!
Mommy and Daddy then went to a movie this afternoon. They really wanted to see the new Batman film on the IMAX - but it is sold out through the weekend. So, they went and saw Mama Mia (Daddy had to sit through this chick flick because he made Mommy go to a really bad movie last summer - the Dewey Cox Story). Anyways, they thought it was good. Now, they are just running around the house singing ABBA tunes. Daddy hung the new artwork he and Mommy got for the basement (while they were in Duluth). They are these cool copper pieces.

I just chilled.
I want to say hi to Grandma. She is having surgery this week so I want you all to be thinking about her. Mommy is going to be with Grandma and Grandpa so I can give you a full update next week.
Before I forget, I also want to say hi to Kira's Mom. She had surgery this week too and I want her to know that we are all thinking about her!
Have a great week.

No comments:
Post a Comment