Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day

A big shout-out to my Daddy. Happy Father's Day, Daddy!



He is the coolest dad on the planet. He takes care of me during the day when Mommy is at work - and he takes care of me when Mommy goes on trips for business. He even lets me fall asleep in his arms when I am really tired.



Speaking of going out of town, Mommy was in New Orleans this past week on business. She got home super early on Wednesday morning (2 a.m.!). Her flight got delayed leaving Chicago. Daddy says that Chicago is one of the worst places to fly out of. I guess he was right.

Anyways, Mommy didn't get a whole lot of time to do sight seeing in the Big Easy, but she did go to Bourbon Street.



She even had the famous "Hurricane" at Pat O'Brien's.



She also got to go to this really cool place called Mardi Gras World. Apparently it is the place where they build and store all of the Mardi Gras floats for the famous parade.









Doesn't Mommy look funny in this mask!























Anyways, Daddy and Mommy went to see Grandpa Ring for father's day today. And, before I forget, Happy Father's Day to Grandpa McHugh.

Mommy and Daddy took me to Doggy Day Camp to play. Lacy wasn't there (but her Mommy was) - but I still had a blast anyways. Now, I am tired and need to get my beauty rest.

No comments: