Sunday, June 22, 2008

Chillin'

Hi everyone. I have just been chillin' out this week.



I began the week very worried about Grandma McHugh. She was in the hospital this week. I really appreciate all of the doctor's efforts in helping find what was wrong with Grandma. And, I want to especially thank my Grandpa for taking such good care of Grandma. I ask all of you to keep her in your thoughts and prayers.

I did get to go to Day Camp this week. And, of course, I played with Lacey and Baxter. Mommy found out that Lacey's birthday is only a week later than mine. Maybe we can have birthday party together. That would be super fun. Before I forget, I want to say hi to "Aunt Vickie." She always takes such good care of me.

Daddy took me to get my nails trimmed and teeth brushed yesterday. I was hoping I might see Lacey. She told me she was going to be there on Saturday. But, when I went to see her, she was resting. I didn't want to bother her. Oh well, it would have been nice to see her, but I am sure I will see her on Wednesday.

I had a surprise visitor last night. Mommy brought home someone she works with. Her name is Louisa. She was very nice and she played with me. Mommy told me she was from a place called Hong Kong. I looked it up on the map this morning and she is a long ways from home. I feel so cool now that I got to meet someone from so far away.

Well, I am just going to spend the rest of my weekend chillin'.





No comments: