Today hasn’t quite been my day.
I’m currently in the ER. Mommy thought something was stuck to my but and she tried to wipe it away. When she did, she noticed blood on the paper towel. She immediately called the Vet and they recommended Mommy take me to the ER. There are other animals here that are really sick. So I might be here for a little bit. The initial thought was maybe one of my anal sacks ruptured, but they won’t know until they take a closer look. So Mommy asks everyone to say a little prayer for me.
When Mommy got home, I was at the door to greet her. She then fed me (I was hungry). And that is when she noticed my butt. So, not the night we quite had planned.
Due to COVID, Mommy can’t be with me at the doctor (same as with my regular VET). So we had to call when we arrived and then had to wait until they could take me. During that time, Mommy shared with me that there was filming for the Chicago P.D. Television show happening right outside Mommy’s office today.
Amazing. And then when Mommy walked home there was a whole bunch of police and fire activity on the other side of the street where Union Station is. That actually was a real life incident. People were shot and taken to the hospital. Crazy.
I’ll make sure Mommy keeps all of you up-tp-date on my visit to the ER.







No comments:
Post a Comment