Friday, June 4, 2021

Day 445 - COVID-19 2021

I keep waking Mommy up at 4:00 a.m. so I can eat my new food (I love my new food). Mommy is not happy. She’s especially not happy once I come back to bed and go to sleep. By then, Mommy is wide awake and unable to fall asleep.








It’s a good thing Mommy had today off. Well, actually she did spend the morning working before she met up with the girls at Zaire ancient baths. They went there a few years ago for Lind’s birthday and did it again today. Mommy loved sitting in the hottest bath they have (no different than home).

They then went to lunch and when Mommy got home, she answered her email and put the feet on our new chairs.

After our walk, she pretty much passed out. She forgot how much sitting in water drains your energy.





No comments: