I had a case of the Monday's today. So it just means I got a real slow start to the week.
I did go onto a video call with Mommy to learn about project management. I now know why Mommy is so anal about writing lists.
We did get out for our walk and watched the helicopters hovering above. There was a protest denouncing the President's "threat" to bring in federal "resources" into the city of Chicago. We'd like to remind him that is not going so well in Portland.
Mommy decided she'd only make a mask statement today. Remember to wear your mask. Pur Mayor decided to roll some things back to Phase 3 reopening standards due to the spike in cases (especially in the 18-29 year old segment).
Oh, and this is my favorite picture of the day. Mommy's collection of hand sanitizers. This is only a small number of the ones scattered around the house, in her purses, the car, etc. She does like variety. And I can attest that she uses all of them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment