Monday, May 11, 2020

Day 57- COVID-19 2020

Day 57 is a Monday and a return to work for Mommy.  I waited as long as I could to get out of bed.





Monday is always hard for me because while I'm with Mommy. She doesn't really spend a lot of time with me. So I find ways to spend time with her


So I sleep next to her. Today I begged her to let me sit next to her by standing up on my hind legs and putting my front legs on her thighs and giving her a little whine. Today we even switched spots. So I sat where Mommy normally sits.




By the way, a friend of Mommy's posted a picture of her today when she was younger. She knows this picture was taken in her senior year of college because her hair was still growing out after she cut it super short. Mommy was happy to see she's had a double chin longer than just quarantine.



We did get out for a walk, but goodness it is still cold outside. It's mid-May!


Finally,  the statement Mommy made today.


No comments: