Anyway, Mommy let me play with my friends all week. I must admit I was a little nervous when Mommy left me because I knew she was flying on a 737-800 MAX to Vegas. Mommy - who is known not to be a good flier - actually checked the night before. I didn't think that was such a good idea.
I was relieved when Mommy sent me a note letting me know she landed safely in Vegas.
Mommy actually didn't stay on the strip. She stayed a a hotel far off the strip, and actually one she had been at before several years ago when she was with another company. But in true Mommy form, she asked for a room that faced the strip. She loves the lights.
Mommy had to present three times at her meeting this week. She presented on the topic of social media. She even told people about this very blog! She even told me that her profile picture for the week was of her and me at St. Patrick's Day a few years ago. She said she wanted to best represent her personal brand and celebrate the holiday (which is tomorrow). Mommy even wore something green all week to keep with the theme.
Mommy said people noticed her theme.
Finally, she got to bowl. There was an all meeting participants bowling tournament. It was designed to get people who don't know each other to meet and talk about what they do and see if they can help each other out.
Here's Mommy's team. The two gentleman on mommy's team just started with the company this week!
Oh, and Mommy can't forget part of her team...Catherine and Emily were bowling on the lanes next to Mommy.
Mommy finally got home late last night. Her flight was can cancelled early on the week because of the 737-800 MAX grounding. So she had to connect in Dallas and then her flight was delayed an hour (because the pilots were waiting to start the engine).
Mommy picked me up this morning. She said it was a little difficult getting me due to the St. Patrick's Day celebration happening in Chicago today. When she got me they told Mommy that I rubbed my nose until it started bleeding. They caught me in the act, rubbing my nose on my blanket. I did it because I like personal attention and hanging out in the kitchen. That's a sure way to get what I want!
I'm sure tired. I'll spend the rest of the day sleeping so I can celebrate St. Patrick's Day tomorrow.













No comments:
Post a Comment