They are filming a new movie in Chicago called Rampage. It apparently stars "The Rock." I was hoping to get a glimpse of him this morning on my walk, but I didn't.
They had our street blocked off again (yesterday too), so I couldn't see anything. But Mommy went up on the roof of our building yesterday and was able to take few photos. You don't see military vehicles and smoke machines on Wacker drive every day.
Enough about the movies. I spent the rest of the week catching up on my Zzzzssss. Or looking cute as Mommy would say.
Oh, I forgot to tell you that boating season has officially begun. Mommy joined Kathryn and friends for an afternoon on the boat last weekend. But, the winds were too high to sail. But they had fun anyway. They were celebrating Linda's birthday (Talulah's Mom).
No comments:
Post a Comment