He really liked our new apartment (he told Mommy it was Fantastic)! He got to ride on the elevator to the top floor. He got to see the city from high above. Then, he went to see where I sometimes go out. There, he found a pool table. And he spent a few hours "playing" pool.
Mommy, Karla, Tim and Jack all rested up for a trip to the Field Museum the next day. Jack really liked Sue (the dinosaur).
Then they all went to the Lego store. Jack got to pick out Legos with Mommy for his Birthday.
And by that point, Jack was very tired. So, he came back to the apartment and napped with me and Tim. Once rested, they all headed out to dinner across the street. And once again, Jack got to have chocolate milk.
After dinner, they all headed back to Karla and Tim's hotel so Jack would swin.
The next morning, I got up early and waited for Jack to come see me again.
It was really great having everyone here! I miss Jack, Karla and Tim (and so does Mommy).



















No comments:
Post a Comment