Sunday, September 21, 2014

My New Day Care

I'm so excited. I got to go to Day Care this week (and spend the night). Mommy had to travel for business (the first time since we've moved here). I've been to this place to get my haircut, but they moved into a new facility. And this place is cool.


There is a big indoor and outdoor play space. There are lots of things to climb on and of course, there are lots of cool dogs here.


Oh, and one more thing. My new day care is right near the train tracks. I get to see - and hear - the train all day long. Now I know why Jack really likes trains.


The staff is super nice (they told Mommy I was a good boy and they really like me). Auntie Vicki would be so proud of me. But, all good things must come to an end and Mommy came to get me Wednesday night.



 Of course I was so tired when I came home. Yes, this is exactly how Mommy found me the next morning (cuddling with Clancy).

 
I am so excited. I get to go back to Day Care this week!

No comments: