But first, Mommy got to put a puzzle together with Jack.
Karla and Mommy dropped off Karla's car off at the airport before coming to get me. That way, Karla had a way to get home from the airport since Tim and Jack wouldn't be able to.
And so the trip began. They made a few stops along the way (Best Buy and Target). And then, they came to me.
I was so happy to see Mommy (and Karla), but I must admit I was very sad to leave Stacia, David, Sydney, Murphy and Chloe. They've been my family for the past several weeks. And, they've taken such good care of me. I miss them, but Iknow I will get to hang out with them again.
Back to the road trip. It began with a quick stop at the gas station and a drive through. Guess what, Mommy got fries for me!
I fell asleep and missed much of the state of Wisconsin. We drove by the Jersey Shore of Wisconsin (the Dells) and stopped in Janesville for a drink - and more french fries. We had to take a picture with a cow wearing red high heels.
I did experience more of the ride in Illinois. Karla managed the money for the tolls (and she was not happy about the cost and quite frankly, didn't understand what the money was going to "improve") and helped with the navigation (as we all know Mommy is directionally challenged).
But we finally made it! I got to explore my new place. Not only is the apartment cool, but the building also has a "dog run." It is a long patch of grass where I can run and do my business.
I got a very good night's sleep and then helped Karla (and it was all Karla) and Mommy hang our artwork.
When Mommy and DKarla wrapped up, they went tp brunch and then took a boat ride to learn more about the buildings in the city.
They did get rained on, but that didn't dampen their fun.
Karla had to fly back to MSP last night, which was a bummer. But, he did get to hang out with Jack (jealous).
I'm starting to learn about my new surroundings. So, you'll have to check back to see how things are going.



















No comments:
Post a Comment