Sunday, March 30, 2014

Travel

Mommy has been traveling for work the past two weeks. I was excited the first week because I got to spend all my time with my friends and wasn't so happy when Mommy picked me up. She thought it was because I was mad at her. Nope. I was upset that I was leaving my friends.

 
 



 
So I slept a lot once I got home.




But, I was confused when Mommy said I was going to see my friends again less than 48 hours after I got home from playing with them. Mommy said she was worried I would be upset with her that she was leaving again. And I was, but she always makes sure I am well taken care of when she is gone.

Of course I had a blast with my friends, but I was so excited to see Mommy. She even took some time off on Friday and she was able to spend time with me (even though I spent the majority of the time sleeping - as you can see below). Love her.

No comments: