Sunday, December 1, 2013

Turkey Day 2

Mommy put me in my crate yesterday - so I knew we were going someplace that was a long way from home and that was special.

I recognized the house once we arrived at the location. We were spending the day with David, Stacia, Sydney, Murphy and Chloe. I was so excited to see them! I had such a great time there over the summer. I got to run outside and play. I also got to help David cook a Thanksgiving meal while Mommy and Stacia went to the ballet to watch Sydney dance in Marushka.



Mommy and Stacia met Sydney's other Godmother - Nicky (David's sister), and her Grandma and Grandpa (Shirley and Bill) at the ballet. Mommy said Sydney looked so pretty and danced so well.









Stacia got Sydney flowers to give her after her performance - just like the professionals. She also took pictures with the cast and Mommy.



After the performance, everyone came back to the house for more pictures and Thanksgiving dinner.




And you know if food is involved, I'm right in the thick of it.




I had such a great time! I was so tired that I slept all the way home.


No comments: