My week started with a pool party at Day Camp. Yes, a pool party. I looked fantastic by the pool...I was too good to get in. Mommy has some photos of me next to the pool (she hasn't scanned them yet), but she did capture a few before I left for home.
Oh, and I got to spend time with Mommy at home this week. She took a few days off before she started her new job. Pretty cool.
Then, Mommy went to see Daddy's family this weekend. Daddy got very sick so he couldn't go. I went to day camp (and got to spend the time with my friends), so I am glad Mommy took some photos so I could share them with you.
And then, Mommy went to the Uptown Art Fair with Karla (Jack's Mom) today! They had a great time.
Now, Mommy is resting. She thinks she got way too much sun! Hopefully this week will be a bit more relaxing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment