Sunday, February 12, 2012

Not Feeling So Hot

I haven't been feeling so well this weekend. My tummy has been bothering me. I still have a ton of energy, but something I got into isn't really agreeing with me. So, Mommy did some research and according to several sources, Mommy and Daddy should be feeding me a bland diet. Do you know what is included in a bland diet? Chicken! That's right, one of my very favorite foods (too bad McDonald's french fries are not on the list).

Anyway, Mommy went to the store very early this morning to get me chicken. She came right home and made a whole big pot for me. As you can see, I was a little anxious to get my hands on the chicken (Mommy said it had to cool and I couldn't eat it all at once).



Oh, I also got my haircut over the weekend. I was really good for the groomer (although my tummy was really bothering me). I was glad when we got home.

The Before



The After

No comments: