Anyway, I have been spending the last couple of weeks doing the same thing I normally do...hanging out with my friends at day camp and enjoying my time at home with Mommy and Daddy.
Mommy and Daddy - on the other hand - have been very busy. Daddy has been traveling and when Mommy isn't at work, she has been out with her friends. That includes Karla.
In fact, Mommy has been hanging out with Karla. A couple of weeks ago they were at Pittsburgh Blue - one of their favorite places - for a little happy hour. When out of nowhere, Elvis made an appearance. Now, for those of you who don't know, Mommy loves Elvis!

This was a strange sight indeed, but that wasn't all. Elvis had invited Liberace! Yes, Liberace. He was quite fond of Karla.

I don't know about you, but Mommy and Karla seem to attract the oddest characters.
On a side note, Mommy and Daddy had dinner with Karla and Tim (and Jack) a couple of weeks back. Mommy had to bring dessert, so she decided to bring DQ Dilly Bars. Mommy and Karla discovered that Daddy had never had one before. Daddy kinda looks annoyed that Mommy is taking his picture...but she was able to capture this "first" on film.

But enough about Karla, Mommy and Daddy and more about me.
Mommy found me on the counter again! Can you figure out how I got there? If so, let Mommy know so she can find a way to make sure it doesn't happen again.
Oh, thanks to the ladies who take of me yesterday. They came and got me out of day camp yesterday so I could have a bath (and trim my nails...they were getting to long).


Until next time...I'll just keep basking in the sun!

1 comment:
Dear Cosmo,
Thank you for writing about my mommy. She doesn't tell me about the things she does when she's not home with me.
I think your mommy or daddy put you up on the counter, is that what happened?
Jack
Post a Comment