Saturday, June 18, 2011

How Do You Think I Got Up Here?

Mom asked her Facebook friends to write a headline for the picture below.



Here's is what her friends had to say:

1. Ah, cmon u guys were not supposed to be home for another hour!!

2. Ooops, I'm busted!

3. Now how do I get down? I've got to go....you know.....gooooooo.

4. Meow ??

5. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease can I have a cookie?

6. Can't you see I am checking the weather for Grandpa Mac's trip?

7. Ninja dog vanish

8. Chef Cosmo here. What would you like for dinner?

9. "Yes, I know, I'm not supposed to be up here...but could you help me down now?"

10. The recipe calls for Agave Nectar - do we have some of that?

11. I'm so naughty and now my parents are going to have get out the Clorox wipes!

12. Oh Oh caught - how do I get out of this one?

13. Did you see the size of that mouse!

But the real mystery is how did I get up on the counter in the first place. Any guesses?

2 comments:

Karla said...

Hopped up on the dishwasher door when it was open? Opened some drawers and climbed up? Those are the things I do! - Jack

Cosmo said...

That was a good guess Jack, but that isn't how it happened.