Saturday, April 24, 2010

East Coast

Mommy and Daddy spent most of the week on the East Coast. First, Daddy went to DC for business. And, just as Daddy was returning home, Mommy headed to NYC on business. In fact, Daddy's plane was late, so I had to stay at my favorite place overnight. I didn't mind because I got to see a lot of Auntie Vickie.

But, all is good now. Mommy got home late last night. In fact, it doesn't look like I was very excited to see her from the picture below, but I was tired when Mommy took this picture. Mommy played with me when she got home and I was so tired from running circles around her.

1 comment:

c2cmom said...

Cosmo - you're just adorable and lucky to have such fun and caring owners (but I bet you already knew that).

I met your mommy while she was in NYC last week and just had to check out your blog.