Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy Birthday to America - and Me!

Hi everyone. I just got back from Grandma and Grandpa's house. I spent the last couple of days there hanging out with them while Mommy helped pack things up for the big move to Texas. While I was there, I celebrated my second birthday.



Yeah, Mom just had to break out the birthday hat again. I look cute in it, don't you think!



Grandma and Grandpa are doing great! They played with me a lot - I am going to miss them. I know that it was the last time I will see them in Madison. Like I said before, they are moving to Texas. Grandma says that I can come and visit them in Texas. That means I get to go on a airplane. Cool - I can't wait.

I am super tired from the ride home - so I will check in later!

No comments: