Sunday, January 18, 2009

Hear All About It...



I feel the title to my blog this week is very fitting. There were so many things going on this week, it was hard to keep up.

Weather
If any of you live in the Midwest, then you know what I am talking about. Wow, was it cold. And, I can say, I didn't like it so much. Mommy looked like Ralphie's brother from A Christmas Story when she left the house in the morning. Even Daddy put on his coat and hat to put me in the car to go to day camp. You know it must have been cold if Daddy was doing that!

Maddy
I must send a shout-out to my niece Maddy. She had her appendix taken out this week. I am happy to hear that she is on the mend.

Mommy
I have been dying to tell everyone that Mommy has accepted a new position at her work. She was promoted. She will be working in another business of her company. I am so very proud of her. So, if you see her, tell her congratulations!

Grandma
This was the best news of the week. Grandma got the results of her scan back and they said that they didn't see any cancer! How great is that. I know Mommy is very relieved (Grandpa and Aunt Kristin too). But, most of all, this means that Grandma doesn't have to go back for Chemo (at least for now). I know that is what Grandma wanted to hear! I think all of my prayers must have paid off! Way to go, Grandma!

And, all of this has made me extremely tired. Have a great week.

No comments: