Sunday, September 23, 2007

My First Bath

Today, Mommy and Daddy gave me my first bath. Needless to say, I was somewhat confused by what was taking place. I really wasn't sure if this was a form of punishment or not. You see, I was having an incredible day. I had gone potty on my own - three times in a row! I walked into the bathroom and laundry room by myself and went potty! Mommy and Daddy told me this was a very big step. It must have been because they were clapping and jumping up and down. The best part for me was the treats. I really do like my Honey Nut Cheerios.

Before Bath



During Bath
Here I am in the water. It wasn't so bad. In fact, I kinda enjoyed it. Daddy gave me treats - just in case.





What happened next I can't bear to show you. I always see Mommy using this "device" in the morning. But, I didn't really understand why. Now I know that is called a hair dryer. I must say, I really didn't like it. I was really scared.

After Bath
But, after a little air drying and brushing, I am as good as new!

No comments: